BODY BY BOYLE
If you are at all interested in fitness or strength and conditioning, you know who Mike Boyle is. For three decades Strength Coach Mike Boyle has been at the forefront of the profession, working with a wide range of athletes and clients. From middle school, to the pros, to busy adults who want to be in the best shape of their lives, Mike has delivered results over the years that have made him one of the top presenters at seminars around the world, the author of several published books and DVDs that have shaped the industry, and owner of the Number 1 Gym in America by Men’s Health Magazine
The fitness world changes continuously so you need to always be learning the latest strategies and techniques to produce the best results. Now you can have access to everything that has made Mike Boyle so successful, on demand, right in front of you. And by everything, we mean EVERYTHING. From the programs we use at Mike Boyle Strength and Conditioning for our high school and college athletes, to the programs we use for our NFL combine athletes, to the most challenging and complete and effective fat loss programs ever released to the public.
First and foremost, BodyByBoyle Online is where the latest content from Mike Boyle is Posted. And you get to be like one of the Mike Boyle Strength and Conditioning staff members, getting the same education as they do. Every week you will sit in on the Staff Meeting and listen to discussions on program design, injury prevention, rehab, business, reviews of seminars and presentations, and debates that help create the most complete and effective strength and conditioning programs in the industry.
The MBSC Staff Meeting Videos Include:
- In Depth Program Design Discussion (see how and why the staff designs the programs for our athletes)
- Hands On Discussions on Olympic Lifting, Mobility, Active Warm Ups, Rehab Exercises, and more!
- Reviews and discussions of guest speaker’s talks, seminars, DVDs, Books, and more!
- Listen in on the Wide Range of Athlete and Client Issues and How to fix them
- And so much more! It is a like having a new Seminar every single week!